What is the 69 oral sex position?
69 is a wife-on-top, head-to-toe, must-try oral sex position where both spouses stimulate each other simultaneously during foreplay.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance clitoral and penis stimulation and add stimulation to his balls.
How to Have Oral Sex in the 69 Position
- The husband lies on his back with his legs slightly open.
- His wife straddles his face and lies down so that her face is near his pelvis.
The husband gives his wife cunnilingus while the wife gives her husband a blow job.
Oral Sex Tips: Check out the great cunnilingus and blowjob tips at Marriage Bed Tips: A Christian-friendly sex tips and techniques website.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Enhance Pleasure of the 69 Oral Sex Position
- Give your jaw a break and use a sleeve to stimulate your husband.
- Apply a drop or two of edible tingling gel to your spouse’s clitoris and penis to add stimulation to oral.
- Give your mouth a break and use a vibrator to stimulate your spouse’s clitoris and testicles.
- Use a Helping Head Sleeve when giving your husband fellatio to add more stimulation.
Share Your Tip or Technique to Enhance This Position