Ascent to Desire is a standing sex position where the wife rides her husband during sex.
Getting Into the Ascent to Desire Sex Pose
- The husband stands with his feet about hip-width apart.
- His wife climbs him and wraps her arms around his neck, and wraps her legs around his hips.
- The husband enters his wife and then holds his wife’s bottom to give her support.
If you are having trouble getting into this position, try this. The husband sits on the edge of a bed so that his wife can sit on his lap and wrap her legs around his hips. After that, all he has to do is stand up.
The wife uses her legs and arms to move up and down and make love to her husband. Her husband can help her by moving her bottom up and down while he supports her.
Sex Tips & Techniques for More Stimulation
- Clitoral Stimulation: Apply a drop or two of scream cream to your wife’s clitoris so she can enjoy extra clitoral stimulation while grinding on you during lovemaking. Have hubby wear a vibrating ring around the base of his penis, so the ring’s vibrator stimulates your clitoris during lovemaking.
- G-Spot Stimulation: Add g-spot stimulation by taking one or two fingers and bend them to resemble a “J,” place them under her vaginal opening, and then pull up on your penis while you’re thrusting so it applies pressure to her g-spot during sex. Extra lube may be required.
- Nipple Stimulation: Wear a pair of nipple clamps to stimulate your breasts with a gentle tug as they bounce during sex. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex