How to Get Into the Assist Sex Position
- The husband stands.
- His wife stands before him with her back facing his face.
- She presses her bottom against his pelvis and then leans forward a little. If she needs support, she can use one arm to brace herself against a wall.
How to Perform the Assist Sex Position
The husband enters his wife, and they have sex from behind. He uses a free hand to stimulate her clitoris while making love to her.
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
- G-Spot Stimulation: Roll your pelvis back towards your husband and arch your back a little to create the perfect angle of penetration for great g-spot stimulation while having sex. Recommended Reading: How to Increase G-Spot Stimulation During Sex
- Clitoral Stimulation: Use a vibrator to stimulate your wife’s clitoris while making love to her for additional stimulation. Apply a drop of scream cream to her clitoris and use your fingers to manually stimulate your wife while making love to her. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
- Breast Stimulation: Reach around and caress your wife’s breasts with your hands and gently roll her nipples between your thumb and pointer finger while having sex. She can also wear a pair of nipple pinchers, so their gentle pinch and dangling chain stimulate her breasts as they bounce around. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex