How to Get Into the Bicycle Sex Position
- The wife stands, bends forward at the hip, and then supports herself with her hands on the floor or something low such as an ottoman.
- The husband stands behind her and then straddles her legs so that he’s standing with his feet on the outside of her legs.
How to Perform the Bicycle Sex Position
The husband enters his wife from behind and then places his hands on her hips while having sex from behind for stability and support. He can make the thrusting motion while she holds the position, or she can make a rocking motion to make love to her husband while he holds the pose.
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
This post contains affiliate links to trusted companies. Full Affiliate Link Disclosure
- Stronger Thrusts: Place a love strap around her pelvis so you can use it to pull back on her hips as you’re thrusting into her for more vigorous thrusting.
- G-Spot Stimulation: She can arch her back and roll her pelvis out towards her husband to change the angle of penetration and help him stimulate her g-spot during sex. She can also push back as he thrusts to generate more powerful thrusts. Recommended Reading: How to Increase G-Spot Stimulation During Sex
- Breast Stimulation: Wear a pair of nipple pinchers, so they gently tug on your breasts and add extra stimulation during lovemaking.