Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance g-spot and clitoral stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Butterfly Position
- The wife lies on her back on a sturdy table or another surface with her bottom right at the edge.
- Her husband stands before her.
- She places her legs on her husband’s shoulders.
The husband grabs his wife’s bottom, picks her pelvis up, and enters her. He can control the angle of penetration by adjusting the height of his wife’s pelvis while making love to her.
Sex Tips & Techniques for More Stimulation
- Clitoral Stimulation: Use a small vibrator to stimulate your clitoris while your husband makes love to you. Apply a little scream cream to your clitoris and use a free hand to manually stimulate it while making love to your husband.
- Nipple & Breast Stimulation: Wear a pair of nipple clamps while making love to your husband, so they gently tug on your breasts and stimulate them. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex
- G-Spot Stimulation: Add g-spot stimulation by taking one or two fingers and bend them to resemble a “J,” place them under her vaginal opening, and then pull up on your penis while you’re thrusting so it applies pressure to her g-spot during sex. Extra lube may be required. Recommended Reading: How to Increase G-Spot Stimulation During Sex