What is the Cinema Stroke blowjob position?
Cinema Stroke is a seated fellatio oral sex position that’s enjoyed during foreplay on the couch during a hot movie night alone.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose, a tip plus-size couples will love, and techniques that enhance penis and ball stimulation and add clitoral stimulation.
How to Give a Blowjob in the Cinema Stroke Position
- The husband sits on a sofa.
- His wife sits next to him.
- She leans over to give him oral sex.
The wife gives her husband a blow job.
Blowjob Tips: Check out the great blowjob tips at Marriage Bed Tips: A Christian-friendly sex tips and techniques website.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Sex Tips for Plus Size Women and Men
If your husband is full-figured, this position adjustment will make the Cinema Stroke Fellatio Position much more enjoyable for both of you.
- Easier Access: This position adjustment requires that you have a sofa with a section that reclines. Recline your husband’s section of the couch so his belly is pulled away from his groin. Place a folded, firm pillow under his butt if you need more access. This will lift his pelvis and make his penis poke out more, and become easier to access.
Recommended Reading: The Best Sex Positions & Techniques for Plus-Size Couples
Check out the best sex positions for pleasantly plump people.
Enhance Pleasure of the Cinema Stroke Blowjob Position
Give your mouth a break and use a stroker to stimulate your husband.
- Apply some edible lubricant to your husband’s penis, so you get a tasty, juicy treat when giving him fellatio.
- Use a Helping Head Sleeve to add stimulation when giving your husband fellatio.
- Press a small vibrator gently against your hubby’s testicles while giving him fellatio to add more stimulation.
Wear a hands-free vibrator while giving hubby fellatio, so you can have some fun too.
The position as depicted can get uncomfortable rather quickly.
To adjust, try curling up on your side & laying your head in his lap. You won’t be able to move your head around a lot so use your tongue & available hand as the primary stimulation. The bonus here is you can still watch the screen if you have any interest at all in the movie. [Generally, I’ve already lost interest & this is the signal that we are going to bed soon & he can finish the movie later if he wants]
The other position that works well is just laying completely on your stomach supporting your upper body on one elbow. This allows you to position your head directly over him. A lot more freedom to move your head & you still have a free hand to help with stimulation. [Don’t expect to watch much from this angle 🙂 ]
This one is fun in the car at night…On long road trips. Hubby enjoys. 😉