Getting Into the Comfy Sex Pose
- The wife lies on her side with a pillow under her head and her butt at the edge of the bed with her knees brought halfway up to her chest. Her body should resemble an “L” if you were looking down from the ceiling.
- Her husband stands at the edge of the bed near her butt and places one hand on her butt and the other on her thigh.
The wife opens her legs a little so her husband can enter her and then closes her legs once he’s in. The husband then makes love to her using different angles of penetration to stimulate different areas of her vagina. For g-spot stimulation, angle your penis towards her belly as you enter her.
Sex Tips for Full-Figured Couples
Comfy is an ideal sex position for couples who are overweight. The wife gets to lie on her side without the pressure of her husband being on top of her, and the husband gets a great view of his wife and is in a position where he can last longer during sex.
- Better Access: If the husband is having trouble entering his wife from behind, she can place a pillow between her knees to open herself up a little and give him better access. The wife can also tilt her pelvis back and poke out her butt to make herself more accessible to her husband.
Sex Tips & Techniques for More Stimulation
- Clitoral Stimulation: The wife can use her free hand to stimulate her clitoris with her fingers and a dab of scream cream or a vibrator while having sex with her husband.
- Create a Tight Fit: Squeeze your thighs together while making love to your husband. This will squeeze his penis during intercourse and increase friction and stimulation both of you will enjoy.
- Breast Stimulation: Place one hand on your wife’s butt and use the other hand to caress and rub one of your wife’s breasts while having sex.