What is the Corner Cowgirl sex position?
Corner Cowgirl is a woman-on-top sex position with excellent depth control and clitoral stimulation that’s enjoyed on the corner of the bed.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose, a tip plus-size couples will love, and techniques that enhance clitoral stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Corner Cowgirl Position
- The husband lies on his back with his butt near the corner of the bed. His knees are bent, with his legs dangling off the edges of the bed. The corner of the mattress should be between his legs.
- His wife straddles his pelvis while facing him.
- She leans forward and supports her upper body with her elbows or arms on each side of him.
The husband enters his wife, and she bounces up and down or slides her pelvis front-to-back to make love to him. The up and down movement provides deep penetration, and the front-to-back movement stimulates her clitoris as his penis slides in and out.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Sex Tips for Full-Figured Couples
This post contains affiliate links to trusted companies. Full Affiliate Link Disclosure
Corner Cowgirl can be a perfect sex position pleasantly plump couples can enjoy too with the help from this modification.
- Deeper Penetration: Place a folded, firm pillow or Liberator Wedge Sex Pillow with its high side facing his feet under your husband’s butt. This will lift his pelvis, allow gravity to pull his belly back a little, and poke his penis out more during sex. An added benefit to the wedge is it also tilts his pelvis so that you get more g-spot stimulation too.
Recommended Reading: The Best Sex Positions & Techniques for Plus-Size Couples
Check out the best sex positions for pleasantly plump people.
Enhance Pleasure of the Corner Cowgirl Sex Position
Instead of making an up-and-down movement to make love to your husband, make a back-to-front movement. This will cause his penis to rub your clitoris as his penis is exiting you. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
- Rub a little scream cream into your wife’s clitoris before sex to add additional stimulation while making love to her. Wear a vibrating ring at the base of your penis to stimulate her clitoris during intercourse. The vibrating ring stimulates her clitoris as she grinds on you.
Lean forward a little so your husband can suck on and kiss your nipples and breasts while having sex. You can also wear a pair of nipple pinchers, so they gently tug on your nipples as they bounce around. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex
The difference between this & Rodeo is essentially none. See my review there to make it more pleasurable.
However, hubby & I experimented. Take a look at Bad Santa as a primer. Have hubby sit up straddling the corner of the bed with his legs spread wide as the position above says. The wife then sits in his lap. Here’s where the difference sets in. First, unlike Bad Santa, this variation gives her support to sit on the bed. Second, her legs are wrapped around his which “opens her up more” for deeper penetration. Either spouse can control movement by rocking their hips back & forth so neither has to do all the work. This positioning is nice because at the right angle, it will stimulate her clitoris against his hips. Because it doesn’t lend itself to “vigorous” movements, it is a MUCH longer, slower build for both. Another HUGE bonus for the couples that like to have loads of kissing and/or breast play, this position lends itself very well to it. If he sits up, the two can kiss & look into each others eyes easily. If he bends down just a bit, he can bury his face into her bosom.
If the Corner Cowgirl isn’t doing much for you, have him sit up & try the Corner/Bad Santa variation!