How to Get Into the Corner Cowgirl Sex Position
- The husband lies on his back with his butt near the corner of the bed. His knees are bent with his legs dangling off the edges of the bed. The corner of the mattress should be between his legs.
- His wife straddles his pelvis while facing him.
- She leans forward and supports her upper body with her elbows or arms on each side of him.
How to Perform the Corner Cowgirl Sex Position
The husband enters his wife and she bounces up and down or slides her pelvis front-to-back to make love to him. The up and down movement provides deep penetration, and the front-to-back movement stimulates her clitoris as his penis slides in and out.
Become a Better Lover: How to Talk to Your Spouse About Trying Something New in Bed
Sex Tips for Full-Figured Couples
Corner Cowgirl can be a really good sex position overweight couples can enjoy too with the help from this modification.
- Deeper Penetration: Place a folded, firm pillow or Liberator Wedge Sex Pillow with its high side facing his feet under your husband’s butt. This will lift his pelvis and allow gravity to pull his belly back a little and poke his penis out more during sex. An added benefit to the wedge is it also tilts his pelvis so that you get more g-spot stimulation too.
Recommended Reading: Sex Tips & Techniques for Plus-Size Lovers
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
- Clitoral Stimulation: Instead of making an up-and-down movement to make love to your husband, make back-to-front movement. This will cause his penis to rub your clitoris as his penis is exiting you. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
- More Clitoral Stimulation: Rub a little scream cream into your wife’s clitoris before sex to add additional stimulation while making love to her. Wear a vibrating ring at the base of your penis to stimulate her clitoris during intercourse. The vibrating ring stimulates her clitoris as she grinds on you.
- Breast Stimulation: Lean forward a little so your husband can suck on and kiss your nipples and breasts while having sex. You can also wear a pair of nipple pinchers so they gently tug on your nipples as they bounce around. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex