Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance clitoral and breast stimulation and generate powerful, satisfying thrusts that stimulate her g-spot.
How to Have Sex in the Couchtastic Position
- The wife places one knee on the sofa near the backrest and her other foot on the ground near the couch.
- She supports her upper body with her forearms on the sofa’s armrest or her hands on the seat cushion.
- The husband places one knee in the middle of the sofa near his wife’s knee and his other foot on the ground near his wife’s foot.
- He leans forward a little and holds on to his wife’s sides or butt.
The husband enters his wife, and they have sex from behind with powerful thrusts. It helps if he pulls his wife towards him with his hands as he’s thrusting into her.
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
This post contains affiliate links to trusted companies. Full Affiliate Link Disclosure
- More Powerful Thrusts: Place a love strap around your wife’s pelvis so you can use it to pull back as you’re thrusting into her to generate more powerful thrusts.
- G-Spot Stimulation: Help your husband stimulate your g-spot during sex by rolling your pelvis out toward him and arch your back a little bit. It also helps if you push back as he’s thrusting into you. Recommended Reading: How to Increase G-Spot Stimulation During Sex
- Clitoral Stimulation: Reach around your wife with one hand and stimulate her clitoris with your fingers and a bit of scream cream or a small vibrator. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
- Breast Stimulation: Place one hand on the couch’s backrest, then reach around and caress your wife’s breast during sex. She can also wear a pair of nipple suckers or pinchers to stimulate her nipples as they bounce and dangle around. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex