What is the Dessert sex position?
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance breast and clitoral stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Dessert Position
- Position an armless chair at the dinner table so that it’s pushed back enough so your wife can stand between you sitting in the chair and the dinner table.
- Sit in the chair with your legs closed and your feet resting on the floor in front of the chair.
- Have your wife stand between the chair and table with her back facing you.
- Have her straddle your pelvis with her legs on the outside of your legs and the chair.
- She leans forward and rests her elbows on the table for support.
The husband enters his wife, and she bounces her hips up and down to have sex from behind.
How to Spice up the Dessert Sex Position
Reach around your wife’s body and hold or massage your wife’s breasts with your hands. Apply massage oil to them for an extra smooth, silky glide. She can also wear a pair of nipple suckers/clamps while making love for additional breast stimulation. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex
Use your fingers and a little scream cream or a small vibrator to stimulate your wife’s clitoris while she makes love to you. Wear a vibrating ring with the vibrator pointed down towards your testicles for additional stimulation for both of you. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!