What is the Eagle sex position?
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that add clitoral and breast stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Eagle Position
- The husband sits Indian-style.
- He lifts a little and moves his feet under his bottom to sit on them.
- His wife lies on her back before her husband with her legs spread open and pointed up to the sky.
- The husband grabs her legs and pulls his wife towards him.
- He lifts her bottom so that it’s resting in his lap.
The husband enters his wife and makes love to her.
How to Spice up the Eagle Sex Position
Use a small vibrator to stimulate your clitoris while making love to your husband. Rub a drop or two of scream cream onto your wife’s clitoris, and either of you uses a free hand to stimulate it while making love. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
Wear a pair of nipple clamps, so they gently tug on your nipples and stimulate them during sex, or wear a pair of nipple suckers to stimulate your nipples and make them more sensitive to touch. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex