What is the Exposed Eagle sex position?
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance clitoral stimulation and add breast stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Exposed Eagle Position
- The husband sits in bed with his legs straight in front of him and slightly spread apart.
- His wife straddles his lap while kneeling and sits with her chest pressing against his.
- The husband holds her back and helps her lay back so that she’s lying between his legs with her knees bent.
- The husband grabs his wife under her butt or legs and pulls her pelvis up onto his lap.
- She can press against the headboard with her hands for support or place them near her husband’s thighs.
The husband enters his wife and makes a rocking motion to make love to her. She can also make a grinding motion with her pelvis to help with lovemaking.
How to Spice up the Exposed Eagle Sex Position
Either spouse can use their fingers and maybe a drop of scream cream to stimulate her clitoris during lovemaking. If she wants more stimulation, she can press a small vibrator or pressure wave clitoral stimulator against her clitoris while making love to her hubby. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
Both of your wife’s breasts are front-and-center in this pose. Caress and fondle her breasts while making love, or she can wear a pair of nipple suckers or pinchers to spice things up. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex