Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance clitoral stimulation and add breast stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Exposed Eagle Position
- The husband sits in bed with his legs straight in front of him and slightly spread apart.
- His wife straddles his lap while kneeling and sits with her chest pressing against his.
- The husband holds her back and helps her lay back so that she’s lying between his legs with her knees bent.
- The husband grabs his wife under her butt or legs and pulls her pelvis up onto his lap.
- She can press against the headboard with her hands for support or place them near her husband’s thighs.
The husband enters his wife and makes a rocking motion to make love to her. She can also make a grinding motion with her pelvis to help with lovemaking.
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
- Clitoral Stimulation: Either spouse can use their fingers and maybe a drop of scream cream to stimulate her clitoris during lovemaking. If she wants more stimulation, she can press a small vibrator or pressure wave clitoral stimulator against her clitoris while making love to her hubby. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
- Breast Stimulation: Both of your wife’s breasts are front-and-center in this pose. Caress and fondle her breasts while making love, or she can wear a pair of nipple suckers or pinchers to spice things up. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex