Frame Job is a standing, rear-entry sex position with great g-spot stimulation and easy access for the husband to manually stimulate his wife’s clitoris while having sex.
How to Get Into the Frame Job Sex Position
- The husband stands in an open door frame.
- He leans his back against one side of the door frame and presses his feet at the bottom of the opposite side of the door frame.
- His wife straddles his pelvis with her back facing his face and leans forward on to the door frame.
- The husband wraps his arms around her waist to support her and help with the love-making.
How to Perform the Frame Job Sex Position
The husband enters his wife, and she rides him to make love.
Sex Tips for Full-Figured Couples
If your wife’s butt is pleasantly plump the Frame Job Sex Position can be difficult unless you use this simple position modification for overweight couples.
- Better Access: Tilt your pelvis back and arch your back a little while making love to your husband. This will position your vagina for deeper penetration and better g-spot stimulation.
Recommended Reading: Sex Tips & Techniques for Plus-Size Lovers
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
- Deep Penetration: Push back as your husband thrusts to provoke deeper penetration and more powerful thrusts.
- G-Spot Stimulation: Arche your back a little, point your butt out, and tilt your pelvis so that your vulva is closer to your husband. This will allow deeper penetration and better g-spot stimulation. Recommended Reading: How to Increase G-Spot Stimulation During Sex
- Clitoral Stimulation: Use a free hand and use your fingers with a little scream cream or a vibrator to stimulate your clitoris while making love to your husband. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
- Nipple & Breast Stimulation: Wear a pair of nipple suckers during lovemaking with your husband for extra breast stimulation.