What is the Frame Job sex position?
Frame Job is a standing, from-behind sex position with great g-spot stimulation and easy access for the husband to manually stimulate his wife’s clitoris while having sex.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose, a tip plus-size couples will appreciate, and techniques that enhance g-spot and clitoral stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Frame Job Position
- The husband stands in an open door frame.
- He leans his back against one side of the door frame and presses his feet at the bottom of the opposite side of the door frame.
- His wife straddles his pelvis with her back facing his face and leans forward onto the door frame.
- The husband wraps his arms around her waist to support her and help with the lovemaking.
The husband enters his wife, and she rides him to make love.
Sex Tips for Full-Figured Couples
If your wife’s butt is pleasantly plump, the Frame Job Sex Position can be tricky unless you use this simple position modification for plus-size couples.
- Better Access: Tilt your pelvis back and arch your back a little while making love to your husband. This will position your vagina for deeper penetration and better g-spot stimulation.
Recommended Reading: The Best Sex Positions & Techniques for Plus-Size Couples
Check out the best sex positions for plus-size people.
Enhance Pleasure of the Frame Job Sex Position
Push back as your husband thrusts to provoke deeper penetration and more powerful thrusts.
Arche your back a little, point your butt out, and tilt your pelvis so that your vulva is closer to your husband. This will allow deeper penetration and better g-spot stimulation. Recommended Reading: How to Increase G-Spot Stimulation During Sex
Use a free hand and use your fingers with a little scream cream or a vibrator to stimulate your clitoris while making love to your husband. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
Wear a pair of nipple suckers during lovemaking with your husband for extra breast stimulation.