How to Get Into the Jiggle & Jam Sex Position
- The wife sits on the edge of a recliner or couch.
- She leans back and brings her legs up with her knees at her chest.
- She places her hands under her knees to help hold her legs back.
- The husband kneels before her and adjusts his pelvis so that his penis meets his wife’s vagina. If he needs more height, place a few pillows under his knees. If he’s too high, he spreads his legs to lower his pelvis.
How to Perform the Jiggle & Jam Sex Position
The husband enters his wife and makes love to her. This position allows him to manually stimulate her clitoris with his fingers while making love. He can also stimulate her with the head of his penis during foreplay, or when things need to cool down during sex and he wants to keep moving her towards the big “O”.
Become a Better Lover: How to Talk to Your Spouse About Trying Something New in Bed
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
- Clitoral Stimulation: Use the heavenly stimulation of a vibrator to bring her to orgasm while making love or add a few drops of scream cream while manually stimulating her clitoris with your fingers to additional stimulation. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
- Breast Stimulation: Place a pair of nipple suckers or pinchers on your wife’s nipples for additional stimulation, or take a break from stimulating her clitoris with your fingers or vibrator and caress her breasts and rub her nipples while slowly thrusting in and out. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex
- G-Spot Stimulation: Add g-spot stimulation by taking one or two fingers and bend them to resemble a “J,” place them under her vaginal opening, and then pull up on your penis while you’re thrusting, so it applies pressure to her g-spot during sex. Extra lube may be required.