Lube Tube is a standing, from behind manual stimulation position and technique that stimulates his penis and her clitoris during foreplay. See the technique section below to perform the Lube Tube Technique that goes along with this position.
How to Get Into the Lube Tube Manual Stimulation Position
- Drape a towel over the edge of the bed.
- The wife stands at the edge of the bed and then leans forward onto the bed.
- The husband stands behind his wife.
How to Perform the Lube Tube Manual Stimulation Technique
- The wife generously applies a thick personal lubricant to her dominant hand and maybe a little on her vulva.
- She cups her hand and places it below her vulva to create a tunnel for her husband’s penis to pass through.
- The husband slides his penis back-and-forth between her hand and vulva to stimulate his penis and her clitoris.
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
- Add Pressure: Press his penis firmly against your clitoris during thrusting for lots more clitoral stimulation.
- Add Scream Cream: Apply a little scream cream to your clitoris instead of lube to make it more sensitive during manual stimulation.