How to Get Into the Octopus Sex Position
- The husband sits in bed with his legs spread open with his knees bent and his arms stretched out behind him to support his upper body.
- His wife sits between his legs.
- She leans back a little and supports her upper body with her arms behind her.
- Next, she places her legs on her husband’s shoulders.
How to Perform the Octopus Sex Position
Lovemaking can be controlled by either spouse in this sex position. If the wife is doing the thrusting she lifts her pelvis up off the bed a little using her legs and arms for support and makes a forward and back motion. If the husband is doing the thrusting he rolls his pelvis front to back.
Tip: Some couples find it easier if they place a folded pillow under the wife’s butt to lift her pelvis a little while enjoying this sex pose. This works great when the husband is in control of the thrusting.
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
- Creating a Tighter Fit: The wife crosses her legs so her right leg is resting on his right shoulder and her left leg is resting on his left shoulder. This will squeeze her vagina and create more friction during sex.
- Clitoral Stimulation: If your husband is in charge of the thrusting, use your fingers with a drop of scream cream or a vibrator to stimulate your clitoris while making love.
- Put On a Show: You and your partner have a great view of each other during this position. Let go and let them see how much you’re enjoying it with your facial expressions.