How to Get Into the Otto-Man Sex Position
- The wife lies on her back on an ottoman or large chair with her butt at the edge.
- She opens her legs a little and brings her knees to her chest.
- Her husband stands before her and leans forward while halfway kneeling.
- He supports his upper body with his hands on the edge of the ottoman or chair.
- The wife places her hands on her husband's bottom to help guide his thrusts.
How to Perform the Otto-Man Sex Position
This post contains affiliate links to trusted companies. Full Affiliate Link Disclosure
The husband enters his wife and makes love to her. He can lean forward or backward a little to control the pressure being applied to her legs which changes the angle of penetration slightly. More pressure applied to her legs will lift her pelvis and cause the angle of penetration to hit her g-spot.
You can place a sex pillow under her butt to tilt her pelvis to the ideal angle for g-spot stimulation instead of applying pressure to her legs.