What is the Otto-Man sex position?
Otto-Man is an intimate, deeply penetrating, must-try sex position with great g-spot stimulation that’s enjoyed on an ottoman, recliner, or couch.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance clitoral stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Otto-Man Position
- The wife lies on her back on an ottoman or oversized chair with her butt at the edge.
- She opens her legs a little and brings her knees to her chest.
- Her husband stands before her and leans forward while halfway kneeling.
- He supports his upper body with his hands on the edge of the ottoman or chair.
- The wife places her hands on her husband's bottom to help guide his thrusts.
This post contains affiliate links to trusted companies. Full Affiliate Link Disclosure
The husband enters his wife and makes love to her. He can lean forward or backward a little to control the pressure being applied to her legs, which slightly changes the angle of penetration. More pressure applied to her legs will lift her pelvis and cause the angle of penetration to hit her g-spot.
You can place a sex pillow under her butt to tilt her pelvis to the ideal angle for g-spot stimulation instead of applying pressure to her legs.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Enhance Pleasure of the Otto-Man Sex Position
Wear a vibrating ring while making love to your wife so she can enjoy additional clitoral stimulation while you grind on her. Rub a drop or two of scream cream on your wife’s clitoris before sex for extra stimulation.
Share Your Tip or Technique to Enhance This Position