What is the Packing the Suitcase sex position?
Packing the Suitcase is an intimate, must-try sex position with very deep penetration that’s enjoyed using the edge of the bed, couch, or recliner.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance g-spot and clitoral stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Packing the Suitcase Position
- The wife lies on her back with her bottom on the edge of the bed, recliner, or sofa.
- She opens her legs a little and brings her knees to her chest.
- The husband stands before her.
- He leans forward so that her feet are resting on his shoulders.
- He places his arms around the outside of her lower legs near her head for support.
- He gently leans forward a little pushing her legs back further to roll her body back and pick up her pelvis.
The husband enters his wife and makes love to her. He can control the angle of penetration by the amount of pressure he applies to her legs. More pressure will allow more powerful g-spot stimulation.
On a Side Note: This position was featured and highly recommended by the ladies on the Sex Chat for Christian Wives Podcast.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Enhance Pleasure of the Packing the Suitcase Sex Position
This post contains affiliate links to trusted companies. Full Affiliate Link Disclosure
Generate much more g-spot stimulation by placing a Liberator Wedge Sex Pillow with the high side facing the husband or a folded, firm pillow under her butt. A wedge works best because it lifts and tilts her pelvis for the strongest g-spot stimulation possible.
- Highly Recommended: Create lots of g-spot stimulation using the Push Technique and a small pillow or rolled towel.
Wear a vibrating ring around the base of your penis, so the ring’s vibrator stimulates your wife’s clitoris while you ride her into orgasmic ecstasy. Apply a drop of scream cream to your clitoris and enjoy additional clitoral stimulation while making love to your husband.
This is one of our favorites. Great view for the guy. Really turns me on.
The height of the bed/table/whatever is really important. Our bed is too low: weird angle.
Our basement table is too high: too shallow.
Our office table, just right & I;m glad we decided to try it one more time!
Belinda Carrico says
I would love this position and have tried it but have found l am too short compared to husband. Trying other ones.