How to Get Into the Plinth Sex Position
- The wife gets on her hands and knees on an ottoman, leg rest, Liberator Flip-Ramp, or sofa with her head near the back rest.
- The husband stands behind her between her legs.
- He places his hands on her sides to support her and use her body as leverage during intercourse.
How to Perform the Plinth Sex Position
The husband enters his wife and they have sex from behind by pulling her back towards him with his arms as he’s thrusting into her.
Become a Better Lover: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
- G-Spot Stimulation: Your husband can generate more g-spot stimulation by getting on his tiptoes or standing on a folded towel or two so the angle of penetration causes his penis to stimulate your g-spot as he’s entering you during sex. You can also push back as your husband is thrusting to help create a more powerful thrust which also stimulates your g-spot really good. Also, roll your pelvis out towards him and arch your back to make your g-spot easier to reach. Recommended Reading: How to Increase G-Spot Stimulation During Sex
- Create a Tighter Fit: Have your husband adjust his stance so that your legs are between his legs. Also, squeeze your thighs together while making love to your husband. This will create a tighter fit both of you will enjoy.
- Clitoral Stimulation: Reach around your wife and stimulate her clitoris with your fingers and a few drops of scream cream or a small vibrator during sex.
- Breast Stimulation: Wear a pair of nipple pinchers so they can gently pinch and tug on your breasts while they bounce around.