Rocket Sled is a wife-on-top, from-behind sex position that’s performed while the husband sits on the edge of the bed or a sofa or recliner. It also has access to manual clitoral stimulation and has a great view of her butt.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance clitoral, g-spot, and nipple stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Rocket Sled Position
- The husband sits at the edge of the bed or on a couch or recliner with his legs spread apart a little.
- The wife straddles her husband while facing away from him with her knees resting on the outsides of his legs.
She helps her husband enter her and then makes a bouncing motion to have sex from behind.
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
- More Clitoral Stimulation: The wife or her husband can use their fingers to rub her clitoris for extra stimulation during sex. You can also use a drop or two of scream cream or even a vibrator to add a lot of clitoral stimulation.
- Better G-Spot Stimulation: It’s all about the angle. The wife can experiment with arching her back and rotating her pelvis so that the angle of penetration causes his penis to rub firmly against her g-spot during sex.
- Add Breast Stimulation: The husband can caress his wife’s breasts, or she can wear a pair of nipple pinchers to increase breast and nipple stimulation during sex.
Sex Routines This Position Is a Part Of
If you like this pose, you should try enjoying it during one of these sex routines or sex stories, as we like to call them.
- Enjoy Living Room Fun Time on a sofa. It starts with some foreplay, followed by two wife-on-top positions, and ends with the couple transitioning to doggy-style for the husband’s climax.