San Francisco Treat is a cunnilingus oral sex position that lifts the wife’s vulva to make it more accessible.
Getting Into the San Francisco Treat Cunnilingus Pose
- The wife lies on her back.
- She spreads her legs open slightly and then brings her knees about halfway to her chest.
- Her husband lies before her on his stomach with his face in-between her legs.
- He wraps his arms under the sides of her bottom and around the top of her pelvis and holds her tightly.
The husband uses his mouth to stimulate his wife’s clitoris. She can use her free hands to push her husband’s head down to control the pressure applied to her clitoris.
Cunnilingus Tips: Check out the great cunnilingus tips at Marriage Bed Tips: A Christian-friendly sex tips and techniques website.
Become a Better Lover: How to Last Longer in Bed
Sex Tips for Full-Figured Couples
Here’s a simple position adjustment overweight couples can use to enjoy the San Francisco Treat Cunnilingus Position more.
- Better Access: Place a firm, folded pillow or Liberator Wedge Sex Pillow with the high side facing the husband under her butt. This will lift her pelvis and make her vulva more accessible to him and allow gravity to pull her belly back a little.
Sex Tips & Techniques for More Stimulation
- Clitoral Stimulation: Apply some edible tingling gel to her clitoris before giving her cunnilingus for additional stimulation. Use a vibrator to stimulate her clitoris and give your tongue a short break.
- Nipple & Breast Stimulation: Place a pair of nipple suckers/vibrators on her nipples while giving her cunnilingus for additional breast stimulation.
- G-Spot Stimulation: Use a vibrator or curved dildo to stimulate you wife’s g-spot while giving her cunnilingus.