What is the San Francisco Treat cunnilingus position?
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose, a tip plus-size couples will love, and techniques that enhance clitoral stimulation and add g-spot stimulation.
How to Give Cunnilingus in the San Francisco Treat Position
- The wife lies on her back.
- She spreads her legs open slightly and then brings her knees about halfway to her chest.
- Her husband lies before her on his stomach with his face in-between her legs.
- He wraps his arms under the sides of her bottom and around the top of her pelvis and holds her tightly.
The husband uses his mouth to stimulate his wife’s clitoris. She can use her free hands to push her husband’s head down to control the pressure applied to her clitoris.
Cunnilingus Tips: Check out the great cunnilingus tips at Marriage Bed Tips: A Christian-friendly sex tips and techniques website.
Sex Tips for Full-Figured Couples
This post contains affiliate links to trusted companies. Full Affiliate Link Disclosure
Here’s a simple position adjustment plus-size couples can use to enjoy the San Francisco Treat Cunnilingus Position more.
- Better Access: Place a firm, folded pillow or Liberator Wedge Sex Pillow with the high side facing the husband under her butt. This will lift her pelvis and make her vulva more accessible to him and allow gravity to pull her belly back a little.
Recommended Reading: The Best Sex Positions & Techniques for Plus-Size Couples
Check out the best sex positions for pleasantly plump people.
Enhance Pleasure of the San Francisco Treat Cunnilingus Position
Apply some edible tingling gel to her clitoris before giving her cunnilingus for additional stimulation. Use a vibrator to stimulate her clitoris and give your tongue a short break.
Place a pair of nipple suckers/vibrators on her nipples while giving her cunnilingus for additional breast stimulation.
Use a vibrator or curved dildo to stimulate your wife’s g-spot while giving her cunnilingus.