Getting Into the See Saw Sex Pose
- The husband sits with his legs straight out and slightly opened.
- He leans back a little and supports his upper body with his hands flat on the bed behind him.
- The wife sits on her husband’s lap while facing him.
- She bends her knees and rests her feet near her husband’s hands.
- She supports her upper body with her hands on her husband’s legs or the bed.
The husband enters his wife, and she uses her legs to thrust. She can control the angle of penetration by rotating her pelvis towards or away from her husband. The husband can stimulate his wife’s breasts or clitoris using one of the techniques below.
Sex Tips for Full-Figured Couples
The See Saw Sex Position’s great view can be enjoyed by overweight couples too with a few simple modifications.
- Better Access: Place one or two firm, folded pillows under his butt to lift it up. Have your husband lean back more than this position originally calls for, and have him support his upper body on his elbows instead of his hands. His lifted pelvis and more leaned back upper body will pull back his belly a little and make him more available for deeper penetration.
Sex Tips & Techniques for More Stimulation
- Clitoral Stimulation: The husband can support himself with one arm and use the other to stimulate his wife’s clitoris with his fingers and a little tingling cream, or he can use a small vibrator or focused clitoral stimulator if she needs a lot of stimulation. Wives, you can really turn on your husband if you do this and let him watch.
- Breast Stimulation: Place a pair of nipple suckers/pinchers on your wife’s nipples before making love so she can enjoy additional breast stimulation and the release of oxytocin which helps her feel connected and able to orgasm easier.
- G-Spot Stimulation: Generate more g-spot stimulation by supporting your upper body on your elbows while making love to your husband. This will change the angle of penetration and allow his penis to slide over your g-spot more during sex.