What is the Sledge sex position?
Sledge is a from-behind, wife-on-top sex position that’s enjoyed while the husband is sitting on the floor or in bed.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance clitoral stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Sledge Position
- The husband sits in bed or on the floor with his legs straight out in front of him.
- If she wants shallow penetration, he keeps his legs together. If she wants deep penetration, he spreads his legs apart.
- The wife straddles her husband’s pelvis with her head near his feet.
- She brings her arms up over her head and supports her upper body with her elbows on the floor or bed.
- The husband places his hands on her butt to help guide her motions during sex.
The wife lowers herself onto her husband, and he enters her. She makes an up-and-down motion or rolls her pelvis front-to-back to have sex from behind.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Enhance Pleasure of the Sledge Sex Position
The husband wears a vibrating ring around the base of his penis with the vibrator pointing down near his testicles so it will stimulate her clitoris when he’s entirely in her.
Share Your Tip or Technique to Enhance This Position