What is the Snail sex position?
Snail is a husband-on-top sex position with very deep penetration and has excellent g-spot stimulation.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance clitoral stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Snail Position
- The wife lies on her back and brings her knees to her chest.
- Her husband kneels before her.
- She places her feet on her husband’s shoulders.
- The husband leans forward and puts his hands near her shoulders.
- She bends her knees to lift her pelvis off the bed.
The husband enters his wife and makes love to her. Be careful to take it easy at first. This position enables easy deep penetration, which could hurt her if you’re too rough.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Enhance Pleasure of the Snail Sex Position
Have your husband wear a vibrating ring around the base of his penis, so the ring’s vibrator stimulates your clitoris while he makes love to you.
Share Your Tip or Technique to Enhance This Position