Southern Exposure is a fellatio oral sex position that makes the husband’s pelvis more accessible for the wife.
Getting Into the Southern Exposure Fellatio Pose
- The husband lies on his back with a pillow under his head.
- He brings his knees up to his chest and spreads his legs a little.
- His wife kneels before him.
The wife gives her husband a blow job.
Blowjob Tips: Check out the great blowjob tips at Marriage Bed Tips: A Christian-friendly sex tips and techniques website.
Become a Better Lover: How to Last Longer in Bed
Sex Tips for Full-Figured Couples
Some overweight couples might find the Southern Exposure Fellatio Position difficult unless they use this simple position modification.
- Easy Access: Place a firm, folded pillow or Liberator Wedge Sex Pillow with the high side facing her under his butt. This will lift his pelvis and allow gravity to pull his belly back a little and poke out his penis so it’s more accessible for you. It also keeps your head from having to go so far down and saves your neck from getting tired too fast.
Recommended Reading: Sex Tips & Techniques for Plus-Size Lovers
Sex Tips & Techniques for More Stimulation
- Give your mouth a break and use a stroker to stimulate your husband.
- Apply some edible lube to your husband’s penis for a tasty, juicy treat while giving him fellatio.
- Use a Helping Head Sleeve while giving him fellatio to add more stimulation.
- Gently press a small vibrator against your husband’s testicles for additional stimulation while giving him fellatio.
- Wear a hands-free vibrator while giving your husband fellatio so you can enjoy it too.