Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance g-spot stimulation and add clitoral or breast stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Stargazer Position
- The husband lies on his back with his right leg bent so that his right foot is resting on the floor, even with his left knee.
- He also places a body pillow under his right side to turn his body a little.
- His wife straddles his left leg and sits down on his pelvic area.
- Her knees should be bent with her left foot near his left side and her right foot near the right side of his bottom.
- She leans back so that her back almost touches his chest. She supports her upper body with her arms behind her.
The husband enters his wife, and she makes a forward and backward movement to have sex from behind, or he makes a rolling motion with his pelvis to make love to her.
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
Rotate your pelvis back towards your husband, and arch your back a little. This will change the angle of penetration and make g-spot stimulation stronger while having sex. Recommended Reading: How to Increase G-Spot Stimulation During Sex
Press a small vibrator against your wife’s clitoris during lovemaking for extra stimulation. Apply a dab of scream cream to her clitoris and reach around and manually stimulate her with your fingers. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
Caress your wife’s breasts with your hands and stimulate her nipples with your fingers or a pair of nipple suckers or pinchers. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex