What is the Stargazer sex position?
Stargazer is a from-behind, wife-on-top sex position with great g-spot stimulation.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance g-spot stimulation and add clitoral or breast stimulation.
Unlock what’s holding you back, open the floodgates to arousal, & learn how to go over the edge!
How to Have Sex in the Stargazer Position
- The husband lies on his back with his right leg bent so that his right foot is resting on the floor, even with his left knee.
- He also places a body pillow under his right side to turn his body a little.
- His wife straddles his left leg and sits down on his pelvic area.
- Her knees should be bent with her left foot near his left side and her right foot near the right side of his bottom.
- She leans back so that her back almost touches his chest. She supports her upper body with her arms behind her.
The husband enters his wife, and she makes a forward and backward movement to have sex from behind, or he makes a rolling motion with his pelvis to make love to her.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Enhance Pleasure of the Stargazer Sex Position
Rotate your pelvis back towards your husband, and arch your back a little. This will change the angle of penetration and make g-spot stimulation stronger while having sex. Recommended Reading: How to Increase G-Spot Stimulation During Sex
Press a small vibrator against your wife’s clitoris during lovemaking for extra stimulation. Apply a dab of scream cream to her clitoris and reach around and manually stimulate her with your fingers. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
Caress your wife’s breasts with your hands and stimulate her nipples with your fingers or a pair of nipple suckers or pinchers. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex
To help w/ the slip outs, I arched my back a little & tilted my pelvis down. It was great to feel so close to hubby & we both liked it over normal spooning because both his hands were touching & caressing me. But the angle was weird & I couldn’t quite get into it. The movement was limited & stimulation for me was all manual.
Didn’t hate it, didn’t love it.