What is the Ta-Tas breast sex position?
Ta-Tas is a husband-on-top breast sex position where he thrusts his penis between his wife’s breasts while she squeezes them together during foreplay.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance penis stimulation.
How to Have Breast Sex in the Ta-Tas Position
- The wife lies on her back in bed with her head near the headboard and a few pillows under her shoulders and head.
- The husband straddles his wife’s stomach and places his knees near the sides of her head, and supports his upper body with his arms on the headboard on his knees.
- The husband applies a generous amount of water-based lube between his wife’s breasts.
- Next, he places his penis on her chest between her boobs, and she uses her hands to squeeze her breasts together.
- The husband thrusts his penis back and forth between his wife’s breasts.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Enhance Pleasure of the Ta-Tas Breast Sex Position
This post contains affiliate links to trusted companies. Full Affiliate Link Disclosure
- Best Lube: A thick, water-based, or silicone-based personal lubricant is the best for breast sex.
- Add Fellatio: Take your husband in your mouth as he’s thrusting his penis through your breasts for more stimulation.
I love this one!
This was one of our favorites when dating.