CFSPs' Deck of Sex Position Cards: A great tool for discovering new positions & adding variety to lovemaking!
Getting Into the Take Flight Sex Pose
This post contains affiliate links to trusted companies. Full Affiliate Link Disclosure
- Place a Liberator Ramp on the edge of the bed with the low side of the ramp at the edge of the bed.
- The wife lies on her back on the ramp with her head resting on the high side of the ramp.
- She opens her legs and brings her knees almost up to her chest.
- Her husband stands before her and holds on to her ankles behind him.
The husband enters his wife and makes love to her.
Tortoise Technique: Take Flight is an excellent pose for enjoying the gradual, sensual movements of the Tortoise Intercourse Technique where you really feel each other and become present during lovemaking.
Sex Tips & Techniques for More Stimulation
- Clitoral Stimulation: Wear a vibrating ring on the base of your penis while making love to your wife so the ring’s vibrator can stimulate her clitoris. Apply a little scream cream to her clitoris, and either of you can manually stimulate it using your fingers during lovemaking. Check out our in-depth guide on Increasing Clitoral Stimulation During Sex!
- G-Spot Stimulation: Add g-spot stimulation by taking one or two fingers and bend them to resemble a “J,” place them under her vaginal opening, and then pull up on your penis while you’re thrusting, so it applies pressure to her g-spot during sex. The wife can help by tilting her pelvis forward a little to create a better angle of penetration for g-spot stimulation. Recommended Reading: How to Increase G-Spot Stimulation During Sex
- Nipple Stimulation: Lean forward a little and stimulate your wife’s nipples with your fingers while caressing her breasts with your hands. She can also wear a pair of nipple suckers to add hands-free stimulation and make her nipples more sensitive to touch. Recommended Reading: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex