How to Get Into the Turtle Sex Position
- The wife kneels and leans forward so that her butt is in the air and her chest is on the bed.
- Her arms can be out over her head or behind her holding her legs.
- The husband kneels behind her and places his hands on her butt.
How to Perform the Turtle Sex Position
The husband enters his wife and they have sex from behind. He holds on to her butt while making love to her to add support.
Become a Better Lover: Benefits of Breast Stimulation During Foreplay & Sex
Tips & Techniques That Add More Stimulation
- G-Spot Stimulation: Arche your back a little, point your butt out, and tilt your pelvis so that your vulva is closer to your husband. This will allow for deeper penetration and better g-spot stimulation. Push back as your husband thrusts to provoke deeper penetration and more powerful thrusts. Recommended Reading: How to Increase G-Spot Stimulation During Sex
- Visual Stimulation: Position yourselves so that y’all can look forward in a mirror, and watch each other make love. This visual is very stimulating for both men and women!
- Clitoral Stimulation: Use a free hand and use your fingers with a drop of scream cream or your favorite vibrator to stimulate your clitoris while making love to your husband for lots of additional stimulation.
Note: This pose is also known as the Leapfrog Sex Position.