What is the Proposal sex position?
Proposal is an intimate, kneeling sex position where both spouses caress each other while having sex.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance clitoral stimulation.
Unlock what’s holding you back, open the floodgates to arousal, & learn how to go over the edge!
How to Have Sex in the Proposal Position
- The husband and wife kneel before each other.
- They both pick up their left legs so that they are only kneeling on one knee. So now they should both be kneeling on one knee like a marriage proposal.
- Both spouses move close together.
- The wife wraps her arms under her husband’s arms, over his back, and onto his shoulders.
- The husband holds onto her bottom.
The husband enters his wife, and both spouses can thrust their hips to make love to each other.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Enhance Pleasure of the Proposal Sex Position
Have your husband wear a vibrating ring on the base of his penis and grind on it while making love to him for spectacular clitoral stimulation.
Note: This pose is also called the Blooming Orchid Sex Position.
Share Your Tip or Technique to Enhance This Position