What is the Bandoleer sex position?
Bandoleer is a kneeling sex position with deep penetration and g-spot stimulation with access to manually stimulate the wife’s clitoris during sex.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance clitoral stimulation and add breast stimulation.
How to Have Sex in the Bandoleer Position
- The wife lies on her back with a pillow under her head and lifts her legs straight up to the sky.
- Her husband kneels before her with his knees touching her bottom.
- He lifts her bottom using her legs and moves closer so that her bottom lifts and rests on his thighs.
- The wife brings her knees towards her chest and places her feet on her husband’s chest.
- The husband supports himself by resting his hands or arms on her knees.
The husband enters his wife and makes love to her.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Enhance Pleasure of the Bandoleer Sex Position
Apply a drop of scream cream to your clitoris and use a free hand to manually stimulate it while hubby makes love to you. Use a small vibrator to stimulate your clitoris while your husband makes love to you. Have your husband wear a vibrating ring around the base of his penis, so the ring’s vibrator stimulates your clitoris while he makes love to you.
Wear a pair of nipple suckers/vibrators while making love to your husband for extra breast stimulation.
Share Your Tip or Technique to Enhance This Position