What is the Lube Tube manual stimulation position?
Lube Tube is a standing, sex from behind manual stimulation position and technique that stimulates his penis and her clitoris during foreplay. See the technique section below to perform the Lube Tube Technique that goes along with this position.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose and tips that enhance clitoral and penis stimulation.
How to Have Manual Sex in the Lube Tube Position
- Drape a towel over the edge of the bed.
- The wife stands at the edge of the bed and then leans forward onto the bed.
- The husband stands behind his wife.
This post contains affiliate links to trusted companies. Full Affiliate Link Disclosure
- The wife generously applies a thick personal lubricant to her dominant hand and maybe a little on her vulva.
- She cups her hand and places it below her vulva to create a tunnel for her husband’s penis to pass through.
- The husband slides his penis back and forth between her hand and vulva to stimulate his penis and her clitoris.
Enhance Pleasure of the Lube Tube Manual Stimulation Position
Press his penis firmly against your clitoris during thrusting for lots more clitoral stimulation.
- Apply a little scream cream to your clitoris instead of lube to make it more sensitive during manual stimulation.