What is the Usual blowjob position?
Usual is a wife-on-top, must try fellatio oral sex position that’s enjoyed in bed or on the couch during foreplay.
Scroll down for details about getting into this pose, a tip plus-size couples will appreciate, and techniques that enhance penis and testicular stimulation.
How to Give a Blowjob in the Usual Position
- The husband lies on his back with a pillow under his head.
- He opens his legs slightly.
- His wife lies on her stomach with her face at his pelvis.
The wife gives her husband a blow job.
Blowjob Tips: Check out the great blowjob tips at Marriage Bed Tips: A Christian-friendly sex tips and techniques website.
Join thousands of couples, sign up for our Position of the Week Newsletter, and try some new moves every week.
Sex Tips for Plus Size Women and Men
This post contains affiliate links to trusted companies. Full Affiliate Link Disclosure
The Usual Fellatio Position can be a little difficult for full-figured couples unless they use this position modification.
- Easy Access: Place a firm, folded pillow or Liberator Wedge Sex Pillow with the high side facing her under his butt while giving him a blowjob. This will lift his pelvis so that gravity can pull his belly back a little and poke his penis out to make it more available. It also keeps your head from having to go down so far, which is easier on your neck.
Recommended Reading: The Best Sex Positions & Techniques for Plus-Size Couples
Check out the best sex positions for pleasantly plump people.
Enhance Pleasure of the Usual Blowjob Position
Give your mouth a break and use a stroker to stimulate your husband.
- Apply some edible lube to your husband’s penis for a tasty, juicy treat.
- Use the Helping Head Sleeve to add stimulation during fellatio.
- Use a small vibrator and gently press it against your husband’s testicles while giving him fellatio for additional stimulation.
- Go All In: Usual is a great blowjob position for deepthroating. It helps if the wife scoots up a little and supports her upper body with her elbows on the bed. The husband can help by guiding her head movements with his hand.
Share Your Tip or Technique to Enhance This Position